Finding a house maid in Yangon

For foreigners to Myanmar, hiring a house maid is an important thing to do in Myanmar. Not only the house maid should be a skilled one, she should also be reliable and honest. Hiring a house maid in Myanmar is not as straight forward as you migh think, as there are no formal agencies to handle such kind of things. However, there are some informations available for you that would aid you in finding a good house maid in Myanmar.

The following suggestion and information assume that you are living in Yangon (Rangoon) and trying to find a house maid in Yangon.

General Information

• First of all it’s difficult to find a house maid and more difficult to find a good one. However, for foreigners, since they can pay more (than locals) they tends to get qualify maids.
  • Ethnic maids are among the highest scored because of their personality (fair skin, decent looking), sincerity, loyalty and cleverness.
  • It is better to keep several single tasking maids; one for cook, one for cleaning and one for babysitting.
  • But if your family size is small, let’s say maximum 3, you can keep a multi tasking maid who do both cooking and cleaning but you have to pay more than single tasking one.
  • Mostly, hiring a maid is done through contacts by means of mouth to mouth advertising.
  • But there are some Christian missions or churches acting like agent service to help the ladies from remote areas to get a job as house maids.
  • There are some private brokers also but they are not much reliable.
  • The best way to get a maid is through contacts from people (driver, maid, cooks, etc) who are currently working at other foreigner friend’s houses.
  • There are some maids who have been working for foreigners for many years that they are well qualified. Some of them can even cook European, Western foods & Japanese foods and communicable in English.

Fees/salary

• For well qualified cooks, salary is over US$ 100 per month up to US$ 300 per month.
  • For experienced maid (cleaning & washing) salary is around US$ 50 to 80 per month.
  • You can get an inexperienced maid at around US$ 30 to 40 per month.
  • The salary of maids for locals is much lower than above but foreigners have to pay more naturally (as they are expected to have more money).
  • You can pay the salary of the maids either in FEC or equivalent Kyat.

Hiring Tips

• Try to search one through your contacts (colleagues, their driver, etc) and community services (like Christian missions).
  • You can also try local employment agencies but you will be bind by contract and service charge. However, it is usually the easiest way.
  • Make sure you really know the source of your contacts to get reliable maids because there are always bad people on earth.
  • There is no standard for terms and conditions for work, everything is by negotiation. Make sure both of you agree upon terms and conditions of work before hiring.
  • Make sure you give fair quality of life as they are your staffs, not servants. There are also government organizations who are watching for abuses of maids.
  • Lastly, don’t be too mean if you want experienced maid. You will get what you paid for.

This post is contributed by our guest contributor Myo Thaw.

101 comments for “Finding a house maid in Yangon

1. Vat Ly
    January 2, 2010 at 9:49 am

This is the first time I visit your web, although my English is not so good, but I see your website is a good one, and also this post. Thank you.

• george
      November 1, 2010 at 1:55 pm

we need two burmese house maids work in duabi.

• laila
      February 20, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Hello
      Do you supply maid abroad. Example Brunei

• William
      June 29, 2016 at 6:23 pm

We are licensed maid agency in Oman looking to work with Myanmar maid agency. We can be contacted at:
      william99kl@gmail.com
      +60162803860 (Whatsapp/Viber/Call)

2. Min Naing Tint
    January 16, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Although I am a myanmar citizen, your post is very useful for foreigners. Thanks for sharing about it.

3. April 4, 2010 at 6:04 am

Very useful info for foreigners… thanks!

4. TINA
    September 3, 2010 at 8:27 pm

sir im a maid agent residing in Singapore and im in need of myanmar maids…please advice me who shall i contact….thyanks and god bless

• August 14, 2015 at 3:28 pm

we have myanmar maids ready in thailand = can give you thai or myanmar passport x 20 per month
      contact = samkurana@yahoo.com

• August 27, 2015 at 10:11 am

Hi,
        Do you have trustworthy maids in Thailand?
        Please contact me thru email or contact mobile 0817667558.
        Hope to hear from you soon
        Chng

• Sumbal
        May 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Hi I want Myanmar maid..for housekeeping and Nanny.. .I really need experienced one….m living in yangon

• shwe
          June 6, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Contact.my number.09422368620

• Nilar
          July 22, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Call +959456534699 if u ‘ re looking for perfect maids.nannies &drivers.
          Salary depends on their experiences.

5. October 3, 2010 at 7:28 am

I am a Retired Senior Police Officer and managing my own employment agency for over 10 years. I would like very much to recruit Burmese housemaids to work in Malaysia.I need reputable recruiters in Yangon to handle the task. Sincerely I can have some leads on this.

• Lim wei Min
      July 3, 2011 at 11:19 pm

please forward to me any reputable recruiters in Yangon to handle the task.

• March 13, 2014 at 2:44 pm

can you contact me at alfredcreation@hotmail.com Please. I like to be your friend for talk about business. best regard. Alfred.

6. Mei
    November 8, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Hi there (Mr Boon Yew)

I have called many agents today in malaysia and all told me I cannot hire a myanmar maid here. I would really like to hire one from myanmar.

Does the Malaysia govt allow Myanmar maids in Malaysia – I am getting conflicting information on the net.

Thanks Mei

• Koo
      November 4, 2011 at 9:06 am

Hi Mei, Myanmar is one of the maid source country in Malaysia.

• Saerah
        May 6, 2012 at 9:49 am

Hi there

Were you able to get in maids from Myanmar? I am looking for 1 and hoping to go through your agency.
        thanks

7. Rania
    November 30, 2010 at 5:19 am

Hi all , was anyone able to hire a maid from Myanmar in Dubai ? And how ? Please help
    Thanks

8. December 13, 2010 at 4:02 pm

hello
    that was usefull
    i need an experienced maid
    please help me with some agents that i can deal with
    urgent
    abadi_abadi@hotmail.com

9. Mona
    January 8, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Hi,
    Sounds good to me.i am stragling to find professional maid,and i need Urgent!!!! we british family live and work in Saudi Arabia ,Riyadh. Please Help!!!!
    mona123@mail.ru
    00966502184969
    Thanks

10. February 24, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Hi iam currently looking for a domestic helper to work in my house in Singapore.I would prefer a muslim lady atleast 28yrs and above.Buddist are also welcome if interested.I’m not an agent so you’ll save on fees n loans.

11. Taliza
    March 1, 2011 at 7:32 am

Hello there I am looking for a nice homely girl as a maid from myanmar. Need to look after my 3 kids and helpout in daily task. Pls contact me as soon as possible.

Taliza
    0060124217604

12. Devika
    April 10, 2011 at 5:46 am

sir im a Malaysian and im in need of myanmar maids to look after my kids.Please advice me who shall i contact….Thanks and god bless you.

Mrs. Siva

• April 11, 2011 at 4:04 pm

There are many Myanmar workers working in Malaysia. And many job agencies finding jobs for the Myanmar workers there. But I have no contact of these agencies. You might be able to find some agencies in Kuala Lumpur.

13. Abu Sayed
    April 23, 2011 at 1:37 am

We are the most leading Manpower recruiting Agent in Iraq . We required South East Asian male Female workers for Iraq specially House maids from Myanmar . Myanmar recruiting Agents may kindly be communicated us , ARDH AL SAHARI COMPANY m Baghdad , IRAQ Phone : 00964 779889748

14. Max How
    May 6, 2011 at 9:39 am

Hi Sir Myo Thaw,

You have the contact for local employment agencies? Pls kindly provide some. Very appreciated.

Thanks,
    Max

15. July 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Hi Myo Thaw,

I am an employment agency in Singapore. We required domestic maids and workers from Myanmar. Hope you can assist us in getting some contacts. Deeply Appreciated.

Paul Teo

16. Lim wei Min
    July 3, 2011 at 11:17 pm

I intend to take over a restaurant in Malaysia
    , please advise me on how to get Myanmmar male or female workers. I really need the contact of the agency either in Malaysia or any people who can lead me.

• michelle
      October 28, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Hi, did you manage to get any myanmmar workers Cos i am running a cleaning services and looking for myanmmar female workers.

• enkoes
        November 4, 2011 at 9:19 am

Hi Wei Min & Michelle,
        may be I can help guiding both of u for the recruitment of Myanmar workers (enkoes@yahoo.com).

17. Myo Thaw
    July 4, 2011 at 11:27 am

For Those who are looking for maid, workers for either domestic or oversea employments, please search from below directory for employment agency contacts.

ydg@mptmail.net.mm
    ydg@myanmar.com.mm

The directory website is quite busy to access that you need patience.
    May be you can mail to them.

There many employment agencies who do the oversea employments.
    It is better to work with agencies who got license from Labor Ministry.

Hope above will help.

18. diya
    September 30, 2011 at 4:17 pm

we need agent for man power in burmese house maids work in saudia arabi
    00966504844191

19. michelle abdullah
    October 28, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Hi , i am a cleaning company based in Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for Myanmar Female Working URGENTLY. Anyone can help please. Tks

• Linn
      November 3, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Hello Michelle,
      May I get some more information in detail about your interest on Myanmar Workers (Female)? I am a Myanmar citizen and not an agent but working in a Government Hospital in Kuala Lumpur. I think I can do something to assist you. Please contact

0169191574
      zwailinn@gmail.com

• Koo
        November 4, 2011 at 8:53 am

Hi Linn,

I’m a Malaysian (staying in Ipoh, Perak) looking for a maid of Myanmar citizen. Do u have any friends who wish to work as housemaid?

whkoo@yahoo.com

20. February 25, 2012 at 3:23 am

Dear All

I saw your website. You have some HOUSEMAID .First I will tell you from my side.

I am TALEB BASRY live in SAUDIA ARABIA (K.S.A) In Jubail city. I am an Engineer in well reputed industry(SAFCO) Company. I am married person & I have one daughter ,She is 4 years old. My wife is in GOVT. Job

I want to HOUSEMAID which is take care of my daughter & My Home That’s all.
    If you have any housemaid which is having a this Features: Should be Young , Energetic & knows Basic English .

Please Send me full “CV” with photograph for her.
    Note: My SIDE visa & everything is ready.  That means I have already  completed my side job, if you tell me I well come in your country for receiving.

If you any query regarding this matter pl do not be hesitated.

Thanks & Regards
    Taleb Basry
    Mob:00966565346724

21. February 28, 2012 at 11:28 pm

I need house maid Myanmar for my family
    tsbmoon2009@yahoo.com

Best regards
    Taleb BASRY
    00966565346724

22. Dioscoro Padreganda
    August 5, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Hi,
    i looking for a Myanmar maid supplier for my maid agency here in Singapore.
    Hope someone could help me look for an agent in Myanmar.

Thanks
    Dioscoro

23. September 11, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Hi everyone
    I would like to answer whatever you request or demand on this article.I am Myanmar chinese from Myanmar and I was born in Moe Kaung, Kachin state in which you can see all kinds of Burmese Jade . But now I stay in KL,Malaysia as I married to Malaysian Chinese.First of all, if you want to hire Myanmar maid, you have to understand and study more about Myanmar people attitude, behaviour ,character and culture as this is very crucial and could be affected to your expectation and their career as well.
    As times went by, it is very difficult to predict and guarantee that all Myanmar people are very honest,obedient,less demanding and very hard working.It depends on your faith ,fortune and your vice versa treatment.Of course, their good point is very polite, shy ,non-aggressive as they are buddhist.(For majority)From my experience, they are seldom to work as a house maid and they prefer to work as factory workers or waitors in F&B.I dare to say there are few out of them are very aggressive, demanding,thick face and very intelligent and most of them work in pub, club or fine dining for high paid.So I think it is not that simple and easy to get a Myanmar maid . I’m not so sure how much you offer for Myanmar house maid.But I heard from my sister who stay in Burma, northern state,domestic helper salary in that particular area is about 150,000Ks per month. This amount is applicable for those who can speak chinese(Native Language)and can cook chinese food very well,especially for Jade mining area.If normal one without any working experience start from 30,000-50,000 Ks and these are extremely stupid people as they do not know anything.Instead of giving you a hand, taking care of you , you will get headache and have to take care of them.To be frank, they will not work in overseas as they are very attached to their family.Last time when I stay in Myanmar, I got one very honest,hard working and very obedient maid.She worked for me about 2-3 years .She went back to her family after that due to her grand mother funeral.
    I would like to request one last thing that you all guys should not assume Myanmar is one of the maid source country . They may be poor and lack of education but they will not work as a house maid in other countries. No one know the future of our country and it could be 2nd China .Anyhow, my country can produce 1st Asian UN secretary MR.U THANT and 1st Asian woman democratic icon and Nobel prize winner DAW AUNG SAN SU KYI and I am very proud of it being a Myanmar citizen.And I never regret for that.

• Weng
      November 6, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Yes, that true. Most myanmar do not want to work as maid. The Malaysia PM went to Myanmar and offer to take in Myanmar maid that make it to the front page of the local paper but was silent from myanmar goverment side. The rohingya even apply pressure to Malaysia goverment not to accept myanmar maid until their cause been settle. So, I don’t think there will be any myanmar maid coming this way. Even when you do go to the immigration office to apply, they will say it not in the system yet. I know ‘coz I apply for one before to look after my children. I do met someone who hired a rohingya refugee as maid and try to get the 6P at the immigration office but fail.

• Sheryl
      December 29, 2014 at 11:15 am

Very well said and thank you for representing our country. We should have more people like you for our country

24. May 12, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Hi. I am looking for a Myanmar maid for my apartment in Yangon, preferably one that can speak Chinese. Can anyone help?

25. June 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Sure, Just mention you contact number and salary you are going to provide for. I assure they will be qualified and smart one in working as housemaid and able to speak Chinese. You may certainly like the way they work for you.

26. Jonathan leong
    June 19, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Glad to see this website, I am Malaysian Chinese, seeking a Myanmar maids work in Malaysia, anyone who interested, please email me at ykleong@yahoo.com thanks

• phyuhninkhine
      August 12, 2013 at 1:38 pm

i am lit`zee ,seeking a myanmar maids work in malaysia
      please email at fucking boy@gmail.com

27. ysng lim
    November 16, 2013 at 6:52 pm

I am an American Citizen and will live in myanmar as long as possible.
    I need a myanmar maid. If you are interested in considering with this please contact me: ryt2721@hanmail.net

• May 27, 2015 at 2:46 pm

I love to but how shall I contact to u.

28. Ed Aura
    March 8, 2014 at 4:35 pm

can you help me contact employment agencies in Myanmar. I have an employment agency in Hong Kong. Please email me if you have some agencies to recommend. My email address is philstaragency@yahoo.com. Thanks.

29. Kim
    April 8, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Hi Mei, I m a employment agency ower in Macau (The City next to Hong Kong, China), recently we are sourcing to Myanmar housemaid, could you please recommend one to me. Appreciate. My Email address is: kamkim@gmail.com

• liau
      February 22, 2015 at 7:20 am

hello kim , do you need indonesia housemaid instead of myanmar ?

• Ashley
        June 13, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Hi, I am a employment agent based in Singapore.i am looking for Indonesia and myanmar maids. Please email me at : ashleytan8874@gmail.com
        ashleytan8874@hotmail.com

• Jasmine
          January 15, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Hi, I’m ex-singapore, 3 years experience. Now I want to work back in s’pore. I’m 33 years old, buddhist.Thanks.

• jocelyn
            July 23, 2017 at 10:20 am

hi jasmine

do u wanna contact me>? 0065-81332804 or email: jocelyn.yu@hotmail.com

30. May 27, 2014 at 10:16 pm

We are license singapore maid agency. Looking for myanmar maid supplies. Email me at employment.je@gmail.com

31. Reen
    June 26, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Hi, I am looking for Myanmar maid supplier to supply to maid agency here in Singapore. Kindly keep in touch and my email address is emailtocl@hotmail.com

32. May
    July 9, 2014 at 8:19 am

Hi,
    Im looking for a Myanmar helper for my family. I am from Bangkok, Thailand.
    I already have one Myanmar assistant but need another to assist her.
    I have a family of 4 and 3 dogs .
    Please reply only if you are an animal lover.
    You can email me at bren_chng@hotmail.com or ring me at 081-7667558

33. May
    July 9, 2014 at 10:01 am

Hi,
    We are a Thai family of 4 and 3 dogs in Bangkok, Thailand.
    Looking for a domestic helper to assist my present housekeeper who’s also from Myanmar.
    If interested pls email me at bren_chng@hotmail.com or ring me at
    081-767558

34. Theingi
    August 18, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Good evening!
    I am looking for a Myanmar maid for my housekeeping case in Mandalay. It is ok that she may be from rural regions. Kindly hope to hear from you to theingi.windec@gmail.com as soon as possible!
    Thank you!

35. leong
    September 12, 2014 at 10:40 am

Hi, I looking for Myanmar maid supplier to supply to maid agency here in Singapore. contact me at tny.recruitment81@gmail.com

36. Me Me
    November 11, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Hi, I’m looking for Myanmar Maid for Local. Its ok, if she is inexperience. Please let me know if you can help. My contact is maymemelay@gmail.com.

37. jess
    February 26, 2015 at 2:25 pm

hi, im looking for a myanmar muslim maid. im from brunei.If any interested please do contact me
    +6737168637

38. Winston
    April 17, 2015 at 12:09 pm

I am looking a nepalism maid and driver to work in brunei

39. Kaung thet
    April 24, 2015 at 3:47 pm

i do connect the employer and employee esp in Yangon if any one need help this is my contact…..09 253 53 90 16 & zokaungthet@gamil.com

40. Jas
    June 15, 2015 at 9:10 am

Hi, looking for Myanmar maids to work in Singapore. Please contact me at bizdev@sanford-hr.com

41. Myo thant
    July 9, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I want maid in Myanmar plz call me
    095552345

42. evonne
    July 31, 2015 at 11:14 am

Im looking Myanmar for trainee cook in Malaysia, plz call me @ +650167878825 or +60167878825

43. khin thida san
    August 25, 2015 at 7:25 am

I want maid in myanmar.
    Call me 09263656604

44. SSan
    September 18, 2015 at 10:50 am

Hi
    Everyone i m looking maid job for expact employer in Yangon if interested pls contact me 09263039569

45. May
    October 8, 2015 at 11:34 am

hi…
    I’m looking for maid to look after my 3 years old son.
    and there is another maid in the house too.

i need to two maid due to my job posted in oversea.

If interest pls contact me at 09250762837.

Thanks.

46. Winston
    October 20, 2015 at 11:29 am

I need two maid to station in brunei, and if any interested maids please contact me at 673 8982525

47. Petro
    January 8, 2016 at 9:10 am

Hi we are looking for a house maid with good references that can speak English whe e are living in mandalay contact me on petro.roosendaal@gmail.com

• Winston Goh
      January 15, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I am looking two Myanmar maid who wiling to work in Brunei . Any interested,mp,ease contact me at email address winston4588@hotmail.com

• Jasmine
      February 9, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Hi Sir,

How’s you doing? Have you got maid?
      I’m interested to be your helper. I can
      cook chinese well and european a little bit but willing learn other. I have experience in domestic helper job at Singapore before.
      I love kids and good at take caring them.
      I’m very flexible with all duties include pets.
      If any interested, please get me back, thanks.

• Petro
        February 9, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Please send me your phone number or email address

• Neil
        February 16, 2016 at 12:31 pm

If you still need work please contact me at luckies2345@gmail.com. Here is expatriate living in Yangon and need housekeeper.

• Megan
        August 28, 2017 at 2:13 pm

I am maid agent in Singapore, my number is +65 83128107

48. January 27, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Hi
    We are looking for reputable training schools who can supply us with domestic workers, nursing aides, healthcare workers, restaurant servers to work in Singapore. Our employers are individuals who require maids, hospitals, retail sectors etc. Please get in touch with us at sendtome8@gmail,com

The Right Hire
    Licence No. 15C7803

49. February 1, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Hi, we are license singapore maid agency,Looking for myanmar maid supplier ugently.
    if any pls contact me at 9044178 or 91263777

Thanks.

50. Evangeline
    February 2, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Hi I would like to hire housemaid Christian currently we are leaving in Myanmar .
    could you assist me .
    thanks
    best regards
    Eva

• Jasmine
      February 2, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Hi Mdm,
      I would like to assist you. I have experience in Singapore before. If interested, contact me, thanks.
      Sincerely,
      Sabelle

• February 3, 2016 at 6:09 am

Hi we are a maid agency in Singapore currently looking for reputable supplier / training centre to supply Myanmar maids to Singapore on a regular basis. Please email me at sendtome8@gmail.com if interested.

Regards
        Moon

• Petro
        February 3, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Jasmine

If you still need work please contact me on petro.roosendaal@gmail.com. We are expats living in Mandalay and need housekeeper

51. adison
    February 3, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Hi, My company is looking for Maid suppliers that can provide Myanmar, Indonesia or Philippines maids to work in Singapore. Any suppliers out there Pls contact me at +6588220914, we are looking for long term business partner. Thank you.

52. shanta
    February 11, 2016 at 10:22 am

Hi Jasmine,

Pls send me ur email and phone no.Any intrested,
    tis my contact no 87982727 or email to tristars@recruitment.com.sg

53. Maid Guru
    May 4, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Hi, we are a Singapore maid agency looking to work with a Myanmar maid suppliers. We can be contacted at enquiry@maidguru.com.sg. Thanks!

54. Shweyiwin
    May 6, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I m looking for house maid job in yangon.I had been working as maid for four years in Singapore.I can do general house cleaning and can cook Chinese and Burmese food very well.If anybody need helper pls contact me.

PH.09963498802

55. May 7, 2016 at 10:46 am

Myanmar maid agencies who supply maids biodatas to Singapore please contact The Right Hire Pte Ltd based in Singapore. We are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore. We are looking to work with Myanmar maid agencies who can train and supply maids to Singapore. Visit our website for more information about our company: http://www.therighthire.com.sg/
    If interested please contact Ms Leong at : email: sendtome8@gmail.com skype ID: therighthire Viber: +65-96651133

56. June 28, 2016 at 10:04 am

Hi,

We are a agency and are looking for myanmar maids.
    Could you kindly contact us?
    unistarrmaidagency@gmail.com

57. Nathan
    August 12, 2016 at 10:54 am

Dear Sir/Mdm,

We are looking for Myanmar helpers to work in Singapore.

Please do contact me if you have potentials who are interested.

You can contact me directly at +6591864855 or email me at nathanpillai12@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Nathan

• Kannan
      September 13, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Hi we are an Indian family in Singapore looking for a reliable tamil speaking or English speaking Myanmar helper to take care of 1year old baby and do common house hold working including cooking, cleaning etc. We are vegetarians.

Reply to me if interested.

58. Heera
    February 9, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Hi we are a Singapore Maid Gency looking for Myanmar Maid Supplier kindly please what’s app at +6598773544

59. Ger
    February 18, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Hi. Seeking Myanmar Tamil speaking helper for my elderly mum in Singapore. Duties include cooking, cleaning, taking care of my mum and house work. Reply to me if interested. My email address is dgeralds@gmail.com

60. Megan
    March 29, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Looking for Domestic helpers to work in Singapore, welcome suppliers, kindly email me at m_d_tan@yahoo.com.sg

61. Nilar
    July 20, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Call 0805966499 or +959456534699 if u ‘ re looking for perfect Myanmar/ Thai/Philippine maids.nannies&drivers
    . Salary depends on their experiences.

62. Nilar
    July 21, 2017 at 11:58 am

Call +66805966499 or +959456534699 if u ‘ re looking for perfect Myanmar /Thai/Philippine maids .nannies &drivers.
    Salary depends on their experiences.

63. Megan
    July 31, 2017 at 4:48 pm

New agency in Singapore needs maid suppliers. Contact meganwong4@gmail.com

64. Megan
    August 28, 2017 at 2:08 pm

I need trust maid supplier to give good maids for my agency in Singapore.